(1) Gator Brand Performance Hose Clamp (8mm-16mm)
Gator Brand™ Clamps are produced using a stainless steel continuous band with extruded, asymmetrical threads for reliable performance. The edges of the band are rolled to prevent any sharp edges from damaging the hose. This is especially important on silicone hoses that have a soft, vulnerable cover.
An asymmetrical (offset) gear box is employed to reduce clamp twist when tightening. The gear box housing is designed to remain stationary as the clamp tightened to prevent movement over those hose. The combination of the asymmetrical gear box and the extruded threads provides an even clamping force over the surface of the hose that ensures proper sealing with minimal torque. Gator Brand™ Clamps hold up under 3.7ft./lbs. (5mm) torque; conventional clamps strip and fail at this torque.
Gator Brand™ Clamps can be installed using a flat blade screwdriver, metric socket wrench, or with the Gator Brand™ Flexible Clamp Tool for maximum torque potential.
Gator Brand™ Clamps cover a size range of 5/16” (8mm) to 5.000” (120mm) with many part numbers to provide the jobber with effective clamp coverage with minimal inventory.
• Constructed of stainless steel continuous band with extruded, asymmetrical threads
• Asymmetrical (offset) gear box minimizes clamp twist when tightening
• Combination of asymmetrical gear box and extruded threads even clamping force over hose surface
• Withstand up to 3.7 ft./lbs. (5mm)
• Sizes range from 5/16” (8mm) to 5.000” (120mm)