Hi-Tech Dual Taper 8.850" Long, .165" Wall, 7/16" Diameter Pushrod - Set of 16
Dual Taper 7/16", .165" Wall Pushrods from COMP Cams® are designed with the middle of the pushrod being larger in diameter than the two ends. The extra clearance at the top and the bottom offers the benefits of a large, 7/16" pushrod combined with clearance of a 3/8" option for a higher-flowing intake port. The pushrods are also tapered to clear the top of most offset roller lifters. Both 5/16" ball ends have a 210˚ radius to provide additional clearance to the rocker arm adjuster at peak lift. The thicker .165"wall is stiffer and stronger than previous .125" wall offerings, thereby providing more accurate valve motion and durability. The pushrods are made in the U.S.A. from one-piece, heat-treated 4130 chromemoly steel tubing, which makes them stronger than most pushrods on the market today.
- Full Set of (16) 8.850" Pushrods
- Middle of pushrod is larger in diameter than both ends
- Offers the benefits of a large, 7/16" pushrod combined w/ the clearance of a 3/8"
- Both 5/16" ball ends have a 210˚ radius to provide additional rocker clearance at peak lift
- .165" wall is stiffer & stronger than previous .125" offerings; More accurate valve motion & durability
- Made in the USA from one-piece, heat-treated 4130 chromemoly steel tubing, making them stronger than most pushrods on the market today