Hi-Tech Straight 7.750" Long, .165" Wall, 7/16" Diameter Pushrod - Set of 16
COMP Cams® Straight 7/16", .165" Wall Pushrods incorporate technology that was originally developed for NASCAR and NHRA race engines. Pushrods in many of these applications experience impact loads of up to 7500 lbs., meaning the incorrect one can cause catastrophic failure. The additional stiffness and higher natural frequency of a 7/16" diameter pushrod is a significant advantage in any application that has ample intake port and lifter clearance. The main bodies of these pushrods feature a straight 7/16" O.D. that tapers down to a 210˚ radius, 5/16" ball end. The radii on each end provide additional clearance for the rocker adjuster at high lift and allow the pushrods to be installed either “up” or “down”. The pushrods have a consistent .165" wall thickness, even in the tapered ends, which is thicker, stiffer and stronger than common .080" or .125" wall designs. These pushrods are made in the USA from heat-treated, one-piece chromemoly tubing, which is much stronger than typical 1000 series steels and will better handle extreme valve train setups.
- Full Set of (16) 7.750" Pushrods
- 7/16" diameter offers additional stiffness & higher natural frequency
- 210˚ radius, 5/16" ball ends provide additional clearance for the rocker adjuster at high lift
- Consistent .165" wall, even in the tapered ends; Stiffer & stronger than common .080" or .125"
- Originally developed for NASCAR & NHRA; Where pushrods experience impact loads of up to 7500 lbs.
- Made in the USA from one-piece, heat-treated, one-piece chromemoly tubing, making them stronger than typical 1000 series steels & will handle extreme valve train setups.