Thumpr Cam 259/273 Hydraulic Roller Cam Set for Harley-Davidson 2007-16 Twin Cam, 2006 Dyna Glide Bolt-In 103c.i.
- Gross Valve Lift: .598 In/.598 Ex
- Lobe Lift: .368 In/.368 Ex
- Duration @ .053": 259 In/273 Ex
- Valve Timing Open/Close: 29 In/50 Ex Open & 66 In/27 Ex Close
- Lobe Center Line: 100.5 In/109.5 Ex
- Lobe Separation: 105
- Tappet Lift @ TDC: .153 In/.137 Ex
- Valve Lift @ TDC: .249 In/.223 Ex Thumpr ™ Cams make a bold statement at stop lights and around the neighborhood with the radical sound of a hard hitting, thumping, high performance idle. Designed as a serious performance cam for 103c.i. and larger engines using upgraded valve springs, perforance heads and higher compression. Larger throttle body is a plus with Thumpr ™ Cams, 58mm and up show big gains in acceleration and throttle response. Sophisticated “Endurance Ramp” lobe design makes great power but is easy on the tappets and valve train for long life. All valve train related clearances must be checked, in particular valve-to-valve and piston-to-valve. Very wide power band, pulls great up to 6200 RPM.