Thumpr Cam 267/281 Hydraulic Roller Cam Set for Harley-Davidson 2007-16 Twin Cam, 2006 Dyna Glide Bolt-In 120-130c.i.
- Gross Valve Lift: .624 In/.624 Ex
- Lobe Lift: .384 In/.384 Ex
- Duration @ .053": 267 In/281 Ex
- Valve Timing Open/Close: 32 In/55 Ex Open & 71 In/30 Ex Close
- Lobe Center Line: 101.5 In/110.5 Ex
- Lobe Separation: 106
- Tappet Lift @ TDC: .161 In/ .152 Ex
- Valve Lift @ TDC: .262 In/.247 Ex Thumpr ™ Cams make a bold statement at stop lights and around the neighborhood with the radical sound of a hard hitting, thumping, high performance idle. Designed as a serious performance cam for larger engines, these will give outstanding performance in 120c.i., 124c.i. and 130c.i. engines wanting big sound and a wider power band. Larger throttle body is a plus with Thumpr ™ Cams, 58mm and up show big gain in acceleration and throttle response. Sophisticated c.i.Endurance Rampc.i. lobe design makes great power but is easy on the tappets and valve train for long life. All valve train related clearances must be checked, in particular valve-to-valve and piston-to-valve. Very wide power band, pulls great up to 6400 RPM.M.